We are seeking a candidate with proven experience in managing a team whilst demonstrating a hands on ‘can do’ approach to superior customer service
The successful candidate will love what they do and demonstrate the following:
- Have a minimum two years in a senior hospitality position
- Have a proven knowledge of gaming operations
- Oversee all areas of the hotel
- Deliver strong and constructive communication with the management team and staff.
- Be a leader and manage a team of 35 people.
- Be innovative and measured to deliver revenue growth.
- Induct, train and mentor staff members.
- Strong focus to exceed customer expectations
- Be a hands on operator. Key carriers need not apply
- Achieve budgeted KPIs
- Excellent presentation and grooming
- Highly developed preparation and organisational skills
- Is able to embrace and enhance the company’s high achievement, ‘can-do’ culture.
If you have a desire to achieve and are keen to explore this opportunity we would be happy to hear from you.
To apply for this position please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply online via the following link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38707594?searchrequesttoken=bf1b8d0a-2cee-42f4-b799-5e80384d11b6&type=standout