Located 10 minutes west of the CBD and recently completed $2 million rejuvenation, this long established Port Road landmark is seeking a career driven staff member.
The hotel boasts
- Large Outdoor area with new bar and food offerings
- A totally renovated bistro moved complete with Art Deco indoor/outdoor dining
- A breezy Lounge Bar
- Sports and TAB Bar
- An upgraded 36 machine Jackpot Club Gaming Room
To drive our brand new hotel we need the best and most energetic people. Our hotel is owned in the same interest as the Strathmore and Brompton Hotel and can offer long term career prospects for the right employee.
We are currently seeking a passionate & proactive Bistro, Bar and Gaming Attendant to join the friendly and professional team. As a Bistro, Bar and Gaming Attendant you will be responsible for providing friendly and professional customer service across our bar and gaming room. The successful applicant will be energetic, enthusiastic and will need to demonstrate:
- Min 1 year experience performing bar, gaming and cash handling duties including opens and closes or the motivation to quickly learn
- Exceptional customer service skills with a friendly can-do attitude
- Success in working in a team environment and the flexibility to handle changing customer needs
- A history of exceeding expectations in all work areas
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- A friendly, energetic and outgoing personality
- Be a team player
- Must be able to work a variety of Shifts including days, nights and weekends.
If you are keen to join our team, we would welcome your application.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org